Alachua County Library District is excited to be one of the participants of L’Alliance Française a Gainesville and the UF Center for European Studies’ Gastronomie Française à Gainesville, a series of presentations and events celebrating French cuisine over the course of ten days. Beginning on February 13 and ending on February 23, these events will include movie screenings, a cooking class, dinner, and a wine and cheese tasting.
- 13 Feb @ 7pm- “Julia Child’s Paris,” Dr. Sheryl Kroen, ACLD Headquarters
- 16 Feb @ 2pm- Screening of film featuring Julia Child, ACLD Headquarters
- 17 Feb @ 2pm- Screening of film featuring hot chocolate, ACLD Headquarters
- 18 Feb @ 7pm- Screening of film featuring a feast in Denmark, ACLD Headquarters
- 20 Feb @ 7pm- “Commodities to Cafes: French Agriculture and Food,” Dr. James Sterns, ACLD Headquarters