Time is money. Make the most of your time by using ReferenceUSA to research consumers in your area.
- Login from the comfort of your home using your library card number.
- Conduct market research, search for consumers by lifestyle, and create mailing lists that can be downloaded, exported, or printed.
- Make the most of this resource with their easy to understand tutorial videos.
- Use at the Headquarters Library
- Search for 990s, grants, grantmakers & companies, and scholarships & research funding
- Download, export, or print your findings
- Find up-to-date information about nonprofits and the issues they address
Make use of demographic information with DemographicsNow.
- Search census data, assess market risk, and create unique reports to target the ideal population to support your business.
Access the Small Business Resource Center in the library or at home using your library card number.
- Find business plan examples, how-to guides, business forms, and much more!