Curbside library card sign-up and renewal
To obtain or renew a card, follow these steps:
- Bring your photo identification (for example: driver’s license, passport, or other state-issued ID) and proof of address to your local library branch.
- Call when you arrive and be ready to provide your name, address, birth date, email address, and phone number.
- After you’ve spoken with a library staff member, follow their directions to show your identification and proof of address for review. After reviewing your documentation, staff members will issue a new card or renew your card. Please note that library cards must have a zero balance (no bills charged for overdue items) in order to renew.
You can review details on obtaining a library card for a minor and other information on our Cards page.
Library cards expiration dates for 2020 were extended through July 31.
Please return materials at book drops. No returns will be accepted curbside in person. Items will be quarantined for 72 hours before being checked in.
Reserve materials online
- Search our online catalog for books, DVDs, and other material
- Use the Place Hold option on items you want to reserve.
- Select the Pickup Library option for the library branch you would like to pick up your materials from.
You will receive a notification when your items are ready.
Please follow these steps to check out materials after you've received notification that they are ready to be picked up.
- Bring your library card or photo identification when you go to pick up your library materials.
- Call your Pickup Library branch when you arrive to pick up your items and have your library card or photo identification ready to present to library staff.
- Library staff will bring your materials out to you. Please wear a face mask or covering when interacting with staff.