One-hour computer appointments are available at 10 a.m., 2 p.m., and 4 p.m. Monday through Saturday at all branches starting Monday, July 20. Fifteen-minute copier appointments are available from 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Monday through Saturday.
Patrons are required to complete a health screening, wear a face covering, and maintain six feet of distance from staff members and other patrons during appointments. No food and beverages are allowed in the buildings. Please note that copiers and printers accept silver change and $1 or $5 bills. We are not able to provide change.
Due to social distancing recommendations, we are not able to offer one-on-one computer assistance at this time. Browsing is currently not allowed, but you are welcome to pick up your library holds as you leave your appointment. Patrons who do not follow the Code of Conduct, including not wearing a face covering or failing to practice social distancing, will be told to leave immediately. Please review the COVID-19 Code of Conduct Procedures for further details. Library staff members will sanitize computer stations and copier areas, and high traffic areas between appointments.
To make an appointment, please call your preferred branch. You can make one appointment per day for the current day and the next business day by calling a branch.
- Headquarters Branch 352-334-3939
- Alachua Branch 386-462-2592
- Archer Branch 352-495-3367
- Cone Park Branch 352-334-0720
- Hawthorne Branch 352-481-1920
- High Springs Branch 386-454-2515
- Library Partnership Branch 352-334-0165
- Micanopy Branch 352-466-3122
- Millhopper Branch 352-334-1270
- Newberry Branch 352-472-1135
- Tower Road Branch 352-333-2840
- Waldo Branch 352-468-3298