Did you know that making your own perfume is really easy? Create your own signature fragrance by following the steps below for body mist, roll on perfume and cologne.
Body Mist Instructions
- 8-ounce glass spray bottle
- 1 tablespoon vegetable glycerin
- 1 tablespoon witch hazel
- 6 ounces distilled water
- 28-35 drops of your preferred essential oil
Step 1: Put vegetable glycerin, witch hazel, and water in the spray bottle.
Step 2: Add essential oils. (Start with about 30 drops of essential oil. For stronger scents, add more drops).
Step 3: Shake well to mix. The vegetable glycerin is an emulsifier, which helps the essential oils mix with the water.
Step 4: Shake again before using. Spritz a few times onto wrists, chest, neck, or anywhere else you would like the scent.
Roll On Perfume Instructions
- Fractionated coconut oil or Sweet Almond Oil
- 12-25 drops of your favorite oil
- Roller bottles
Step 1: Mix 12- 25 drops of your favorite oil
Step 2: Fill the rest of the bottle with the fractionated coconut oil or sweet almond oil.
Step 3: Snap on the roller ball to the bottle.
Step 4: Shake to combine ingredients.
- 20 drops Top Note Essential Oil
- 15 drops Middle Note Essential Oil
- 10 drops Base Note Essential Oil
- 5 oz. 70 proof Alcohol or Vodka
- 1 oz. Distilled Water (if you are sensitive to Alcohol, you may use more Distilled Water)
- Glass Roll on or Spray Bottle
Step 1: In a small bowl, add each essential oil drop by drop.
Step 2: Combine with alcohol and pour into glass bottle.
Step 3: Seal bottle tightly and shake well. Over the next 72 hours, shake bottle 1-2 times/day to make sure that oils have completely combined.
Step 4: Store in a cool, dark place to preserve fragrance.