Have you been thinking about learning how to sew? Maybe you are just looking to hone or share your skills with others? Sewing is a fundamental skill that empowers people to create a variety of objects, from clothes to household goods--to even spacecrafts!
So throw some supplies in a bag and come stitch with us at the Headquarters Branch. If you are into needlework - sewing, embroidery, cross-stitch, knitting, and/or crocheting - you are welcome. Hang out and chat while you work on your current project or start a new one. You will get to meet like-minded people and end up trading tips, advice, or ideas.
- October 12: 2-4 p.m., Meeting Room B
- October 26: 2-4 p.m., Meeting Room A
- November 2: 2-4 p.m., Meeting Room B
- November 16: 2-4 p.m., Meeting Room B
- December 7: 2-4 p.m., Meeting Room A
During some dates, we will also demo/explore how to incorporate technology like circuitry and 3D printing into your sewing projects.