The Library subscribes to premium information and media services such as OverDrive, Safari, and research databases. Some require users to log in, and sometimes it's difficult to tell whether you're still in the Library's website or on another website. We hope this list cuts through the fog of logins.
- Library website pages that begin www.aclib.us never require a login.
- The online catalog has web addresses that begin http://catalog.aclib.us. Log in with your 14-digit library card number and PIN. You may also personalize your login and choose your own password at https://catalog.aclib.us/patronaccount.
- OverDrive: All OverDrive pages have "overdrive.aclib.us" or "libraryreserve.com" as part of the address, and the collection can be browsed without logging in. To check out downloadables or access your OverDrive account, use your 14-digit library card number and PIN.
- ILLiad: Our online Interlibrary Loan request system, with addresses that begin "ill.aclib.us," uses your library card number and PIN for access.
Other services that allow users to create their own personal logins and passwords include:
- Learning Express: A test prep and job skills service, with web addresses that include "learnatest.com."