- Get best results by clicking to O'Reilly from the library website and not from the catalog.
- Login is automatic for most users. Remote users (outside of the Library) may need to enter a library card number.
- Once you get to the page that says "Welcome to O'Reilly," you are logged in.
- Use Featured or Explore links at left to browse the Library's collection.
- Links with a down arrow symbol will expand when clicked.
- If you're looking up a specific topic, use the search box. It will do a full-text keyword search of thousands of tech and business books and videos. Your search results will have a Topics box to help narrow your search.
- O'Reilly eBooks and videos can only be viewed in your browser; they can't be saved or downloaded.
- Limited printing and copy/paste are allowed in eBooks.
- Online help is available. Support link is at bottom of the page.
- O'Reilly customer support can be reached at 800-889-8969.