Circulation ServicesI have a question about:
- Borrowing materials
- Items checked out
- Overdues and bills
- Resetting account PIN
- Meeting room reservations
- Picking up holds
Call your branch library (phone list)
or call the Headquarters Reserve Desk at (352) 334-3971.Reference ServicesI have a question about:
- Finding information
- Using library resources
- Finding books and publications
- Placing holds on items
- Digital media, eBooks and databases
- Interlibrary loan
- Adult programs and events
- Children's books and authors
- Young adult fiction
- Help finding information
- Any K-8 research assistance
- Homework assistance
- Using SchoolRooms
- Children's programs and events
- Bookmobile service
- Homebound service
- Deposit collections
Call Outreach Services at (352) 334-3992.
- Literacy services
- Literacy tutoring
Contact the Literacy Program Coordinator at (352) 334-3968.
Contact the Volunteer Program Specialist at (352) 334-3943 or by email.
- TDD Access
Call (352) 334-3904 for Telecommunications for the Deaf (TDD) service.
- Using the Library website
Send questions or concerns about the website via email.Library Administration
- Contact Library Administration
Please see the Staff List for email addresses and telephone numbers.