It is almost summer! Join us at the Hawthorne Library on Thursday, June 9th (the last day of school) starting at 2:30 PM to sign-up for the summer reading program. This year's theme is "Exercise your Brain"!
Here is what you do!
- Come to the Hawthorne Library between 2:30 and 4:00 PM on Thursday, June 9th.
- Sign-up for the summer reading program!
- Get a red ticket for an ice cream sundae and some cool stuff just for registering!
- Enjoy your ice sundae scooped by your favorite librarians and Hawthorne's Mayor Surrency!
- Listen to Mayor Surrency read a book of his choice to the little ones!
- Exercise your Brain by attending some awesome summer programs of your choice! READ! Some good books throughout the summer! It is all up to you!