The City of High Springs, Florida has many wonderful attributes. We have great restaurants and shopping, and our outdoors activities and parks are unparalleled.
Our town also has many readers and bookclubs. One bookclub that you may be interested in attending is the High Springs Book Club that is hosted by the High Springs Branch.
We chit chat, talk about the current book we are reading and share other titles that have inspired us in the past month.
- We meet the third Thursday of the month, at 2 p.m. via ZOOM. Our meetings usually run around 30-45 minutes.
- The selection of books is made from available fiction and nonfiction titles.
- In October, we read Lab Girl, a nonfiction book by Hope Jahren.
- In November, we will be reading Redhead by the Side of the Road by Anne Tyler.
- The district also is host to many other book clubs.
To join, please email or call the High Springs Branch for more information.