The World Book Encyclopedia has a hundred-year history of excellence in providing accurate, objective, and reliable information. World Book articles are contributed to by a team of over 3,700 scholars and internationally recognized experts, with a rigorous fact-checking process. World Book Online includes every article available in the print version and so much more.
- Tens of thousands of encyclopedic articles
- Hundreds of thousands of primary sources including Back in Time articles, special reports, literary criticism, and U.S. Presidential papers and Supreme Court cases
- Links to Hundreds of newspapers from around the world
- Research tools including dictionary, atlas, local and country resource guides, and individual research accounts
- Thousands of images, links to editor-selected websites, and periodical articles
- More than 10,000 sounds and pronunciations