- Cartoon Network - Premier game site younger crowd.
- DressUpGirl - Check out the virtual styles on this interactive website.
- FunBrain - Who ever thought learning math could be so much fun? Test your math skills with these fun and interesting games.
- Miniclip - Play free online games of all sorts.
- Nickelodeon - Like to watch Nick? Here's where to click!
- ABCmouse - Great educational games for ages 3-7! For in-library use only.
- Y8 - Y8.com has free Flash games -- choose an online game and play NOW.
Fun & Games
- ArtGames - Games featuring art and artists for children of all ages.
- Crafts for Kids - Recyclable craft ideas from PBS parents.
- DLTK's Crafts for Kids - A variety of fun, printable children's crafts, coloring pages, holiday projects, and more.
- The Imagination Factory - Ideas and clear directions for painting, drawing, sculpture, printmaking, fiber arts, and crafts using recycled media.
- Sketch Swap - You draw one to get one! Pass the art around.
Poetry & writing
- Fizzy Funny Fuzzy - Funny poetry and prose for children and kids from the United Kingdom.
- Giggle Poetry - Fill in the blank poems, poetry contests, and tips for writing nursery rhymes, limericks, and haiku.
- Young American Poetry Digest - An annual publication of poems that have been written by students throughout the United States.
Out of the ordinary
- Black Panther Challenge - Coloring pages and printable activities for children, teens, and adults.
- Kids Boogaloo - Book reviews, games, printable activities, and a section about many topics including global warming.
- Optical Illusions - Can you believe your eyes? Stretch your brain with these mind-bending illusions.
- Science fair project ideas, answers, and tools - Quickly and easily find ideas for science projects or get help with science and engineering projects.
- Strange Matter - Find out what cell phones are made of, look at aluminum atoms, and much more!