Library patrons who have the Library Partnership Branch as their pickup location for their holds will want to take note of changes in effect starting today, July 27.
Friday, July 27
- No new holds may be requested to be sent to the Library Partnership Branch beginning Friday, July 27.
- Patrons may choose to have their holds sent to another branch during this time
- Patrons will not lose their place in line
- Holds will be kept on their account
Friday Aug. 3
- The last day patrons may pick up their current holds at the Library Partnership Branch is Friday, Aug. 3.
- All holds not picked up at the Library Partnership Branch by Friday, Aug. 3, will be sent to the Headquarters Branch for pickup.
- The Library Partnership Branch at its current location will be closed after Friday, Aug. 3.
Thursday, Aug. 9
- Patrons may start placing holds for pickup at the new Library Partnership Branch location starting Thursday, Aug 9.
Saturday, Aug. 11
- The Grand Opening for the new Library Partnership Branch is on Saturday, Aug. 11, at 10 a.m.