It's been a long year of waiting, but our renovation and expansion of the Tower Road Branch are about to be done!
We still have to move all the things out of the pod and into the new building.
Therefore, holds will be suspended beginning February 1 and the branch will be closed from Feb 10-16. Book drops will be open for dropping off materials.
The grand re-opening is on Saturday, February 17 at 10 am!
What new things do you have to look forward to?
- An additional 8,500 sq. ft. for a total size of 23,500 sq. ft.
- Larger meeting room featuring a kitchen area for more FOODIEspace programs
- More parking spaces
- Quiet reading room
- Three study rooms
- Enclosed teen space
- Expanded, innovative children’s space with outdoor discovery area
- Interactive S.T.E.A.M.-focused design
- Redesigned information and circulation desk
- And new carpets, fresh paint, and brand new furniture!
Here is a sneak peak of some of our new areas!