Our RBdigital audiobooks service will be getting an update beginning at 8 p.m. on Wednesday, September 13th and last about six hours with some service disruptions until completed. This will include an update to the website and the mobile app for RBdigital audiobooks, incorporating new features while correcting app issues identified by patrons and librarians.
RBdigital Web Updates
New features include suggestive search and recommended title lists.
- Suggestive search makes it easier for users to find their favorite titles. Results pop up while users type their search criteria.
- Recommended title lists show suggested titles based on users’ favorite genres.
RBdigital Mobile App Updates
The RBdigital mobile app will add the following features:
- Suggestive search for users to find their favorite titles. Results pop up while typing search criteria.
- Recommended title lists show suggested titles based on your favorite genres.
- Checkout and Download buttons for magazines have been redesigned to make downloading even easier.
- The Audiobook Player redesign, which includes adjustable playback speed, increases usability.