Are you looking for things to do while stuck at home due to COVID-19 closings?
Read more about the library response and find links to local resources at the Alachua County Library District COVID-19 update.
Here are some great ideas:
- Read a book or magazine. We've got you covered with thousands of choices. Learn more about all our online collections.
- Listen to an audiobook. Overdrive and RBdigital contain our collection of downloadable audiobooks.
- Craft something. Check out the eSource Creativebug for video classes and ideas.
- Learn something new – Lynda.com is free with your library card.
- Watch a DVD, TV show, or streaming video
- Exercise session in your living room. The library has DVDs on every work out imaginable.
- Dance, dance, dance. Use Freegal to download 5 free songs a week that are yours to keep.
- Write a letter or email
- Bake a special snack or try a new recipe.
- Sort out your closet. Marie Kondo would be proud.
- Clean your house
- At home spa day. Face masks and bubble baths
- Puzzles and board games
- Electronic clean up. Remove unwanted apps, delete old emails and phone contacts.