Summer is nearly over, and it's time to get back into our old routines. At our library, we've always got at least one program scheduled for your enjoyment. Here's a reminder of the days and times to help you get back into the swing of things:
- Mondays, Baby Playtime at 10:30 a.m. We provide toys and music, while your baby plays with others. This is a wonderful time for your baby to be social and for you to meet other caregivers.
- Tuesdays, LEGOspace at 3 p.m. Come build awesome LEGO structures with other kids in the library.
- Wednesdays, Babytime at 10:30 a.m. Bond with your baby through sound, motion, sight, and touch activities. Also on Wednesdays, Kid Gaming at 4 p.m. Come to play cooperative games with other elementary kids.
- Thursdays, Storytime at 10:30 a.m. Come enjoy books, stories, songs, crafts, and other fun activities.
- Fridays, Music & Movement at 10:30 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. Enjoy music, dancing, and bonding time at your library. Please note: we ask that you take a yellow ticket for every member of your party for the 10:30 a.m. session and a purple ticket for every member of your party for the 11:30 a.m. session. Each session is exactly the same!
- Saturdays, Movie for Kids at 2 p.m. Join us for a fun and kid-friendly movie! See what's playing this August.
- Sundays, Family Board Games at 12 p.m. We've got lots of games, puzzles, and a coloring station all set-up for Sunday fun!
Throughout the year, we have some special programs as well, like traditional storytelling, movie-making, themed arts programs, and STEM related activities. If you want to keep up with us, you can see all the library events on our calendar.
And, if you've got a question about any of these programs, please call us at (352) 334-1272. We'd love to hear from you!