As we look back on 2017, our library staff have had a lot to share with our online visitors this past year.
We shared many experiences and resources during the solar eclipse and at least one major Hurricane in our area. We shared many popular programs, including the Basic Arabic Class, our Summer at the Library's Greatest Scavenger Hunt Alachua County has ever seen, our Seed Cabinet and Seed Saving 101, and our Millhopper School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. We shared our transitions during the Tower Road Branch renovation. We also shared our new Lynda.com service and the best new albums you've never heard of.
Here is a list of some of the most popular blogs this past year:
- Are you ready for the solar eclipse?
- Basic Arabic Class
- The Greatest Scavenger Hunt Alachua County has ever seen!
- Do you know Lynda?
- Florida's Hurricane History
- Beware the White-marked Tussock Moth!
- Tower Road Branch is open during its expansion
- Millhopper School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
- The best new albums you've never heard of
- Seed Cabinet and Seed Saving 101
Although these are only a few online highlights of this past year, we look forward to another busy year in 2018, as our Tower Road Branch reopens in a newly renovated facility, our Library Partnership Branch gets a new building, and much more.