MasterFILE Premier contains full text for general reference magazines and publications covering a wide-range of subject areas including business, health, education, general science and multicultural issues.
- Full text for nearly 1,700 periodicals
- Full text for more than 500 reference books
- Over 105,000 primary source documents
- Image collection of over 400,000 photos, maps and flags
This resource also includes articles and reviews from Consumer Reports.
Using MasterFILE Premier
- Use MasterFILE Premier by 1) typing your query in the Basic Search field, 2) choosing Advanced Search for more options, or 3) browsing the list of available publications or subjects
- Basic Search allows you to enter a word or phrase. Search suggestions will appear as you begin to type your term(s). Advanced Search gives you more options to limit your search by such factors as document type or publication type. Images, in the upper left of the page, lets you limit your search by different types, including black and white photos, graphs, maps, and images with people.
- Click on an item in your results list to view the record. The record will display the publication information. Choose PDF or HFML Full text on the left-hand side of the page to begin reading the article.
- Use the Tools Menu on the right-hand side of the page to print, email, translate or save the article. You can also use the Cite feature to create a citation which can be exported using many popular bibliographic software.
- In order to use the "Add to Folder" and "Create Note" functions to save information for access at another time, you must register for an account or sign into EBSCOhost with a Google Account by clicking Sign-In at the top of the page.