Please rate this page from “5” (satisfied) to “1” (not satisfied), and write your comments and suggestions.
Students of all ages and job seekers can find the help they need with Tutor.com. Tutor.com has a network of over 3,000 professional academic and career tutors who are ready to help with just about any question you may have. Log on from any internet-connected device at www.aclib.us/tutor.com. Tutors are available for one-on-one sessions from 3 pm to 10 pm every day. Tutor.com’s drop-off reviews and self-study tools are available 24/7.
- Academic Tutoring: Students in kindergarten through second-year college students as well as adult learners can get help with homework, test preparation, skills and concepts they are learning in class as well as Advanced Placement® test preparation and college entrance exams. Subjects include math, science, English, Spanish, social studies, ACT®/SAT®, GED®/HiSET®, Microsoft® Office and writing. Tutors are available for both English and Spanish speakers.
- Drop-Off Reviews: Students or adults working on essays, book reports, short stories, college/scholarship application essays, résumés & cover letters or tough math problems can drop-off their document or problem for an overnight review to receive detailed guidance and explanations.
- SAT/ACT Essentials from The Princeton Review: Use The Princeton Review’s self-study modules to help prepare for the SAT or ACT. SAT/ACT Essentials includes full-length practice tests, a diagnostic score report, supporting video lessons and practice drills and college application advice.
- Practice Quizzes: Students preparing for an end-of-chapter test, a final exam or standardized test can use Tutor.com’s Practice Quizzes to assess their knowledge on over 100 areas in math, science and social studies.
- Study Resources: The Tutor.com Skills Center Resource Library provides 24/7 access to thousands of educationally sound resources. Students can watch instructional videos, download practice worksheets, customize their own flashcards for studying and get test taking tips and much more. Job seekers have access to résumé templates, job search websites and career advice.
- Job Search Assistance: Work one-to-one with professional job search coaches in a supportive and encouraging environment for help with job searching, online applications, resume writing, interview preparation and much more.
Feedback on this page
eSources: quality content
For all ages, with homework help and teacher resources. Sources include electronic magazines, newspapers, almanacs, encyclopedias, and books. Topics include Current Events, education, business, technology, and health.
Access reference ebooks about business, the environment, history, medicine, science, philosophy, religion, and more.
Find biographical information on the world's most influential people.
With Gale In Context: Middle School, students in middle grades can find the information they seek at an appropriate reading level.
Explore hundreds of hot topics in politics, government, business, society, education, and popular culture, with sections opposing viewpoints.
Learning Express helps you to prepare for standardized tests, career entrance exams, and other common assessments. Homework help and career resources are also available.
Find full-text poems, short stories, essays, speeches, plays, and literary criticism.
Search magazines, journals, and reference materials on a variety of subjects: business, health, education, science & much more.
Find full-text newspaper articles across the USA. Access the Gainesville Sun, Ocala Star Banner, Florida Times Union, USA Today, and thousands more.
Find books children and teens will love to read with additional resources for parents, teachers, and librarians.
Learn a second language with Transparent. Transparent also includes KidsSpeak for elementary-aged children.
Online reference source containing every article from the 22-volume print encyclopedia, plus thousands more.