Please rate this page from “5” (satisfied) to “1” (not satisfied), and write your comments and suggestions.
Health, Mind, and Body
- Crisis Text Line - Text HOME to 741741 anytime day or night. The service is free, though messaging rates may apply depending on your cell phone provider.
- Teen Health - Coping strategies for many mental health issues, including anger, anxiety, bipolar disorder, depression, schizophrenia, stress, and suicide. Search through both the Teen and Young Adult sections.
- Planned Parenthood - If you miss your period, does that mean you’re pregnant? Where can you get advice on sex and sexuality? What if you want confidential testing for HIV and other STDs? Planned Parenthood can help you!
- It Gets Better - Project created by Dan Savage to inspire hope for young people facing harassment. A place where young people who are lesbian, gay, bi, or trans can see how life improves after middle and high school.
Help with planning and careers
- What Do You Like To Do? - Get some ideas of what you might like to do with your life.
- My Future - This site has information about getting a job, managing money, and careers with the military.
- Mapping Your Future - Provides helpful information about college and career planning, with sections for middle to high school students, college students, parents, and loan borrowers.
- Education Planner - One-stop career and college planner for students and parents.
- Big Future - Explore colleges, learn about entrance exams, access online applications, find school rankings, and get advice on funding higher education and careers.
- Think College - Disabilities do not have to prevent you from going to college. The Institute for Community Inclusion offers advice, a searchable database, and discussion groups which can help lead you toward a college degree.
- Driving Tests - Free DMV permit practice tests