Submissions collected from September 1 to October 31.
- Adult English Language Learners (ELLs) in the Library District’s Conversational English Program, along with family members and volunteer English coaches, are eligible to submit original artwork and photos.
- Artists are invited to submit up to three pieces of original artwork or photography, along with favorite quotes or poetry, including original writing, on 3” x 5” index cards.
- All artwork must be the original work of the entrant.
- Art may be matted or stretched canvas.
- No frames please.
- Artwork must be no larger than 20” x 20.”
- Artwork may be submitted at any Alachua County Branch Library and must include a completed application and exhibit waiver form.
- Rules and entry forms can be found, below or picked up at any library location.
Reception and Art Demonstration
Saturday, November 2 * 1 - 3 p.m.
Tower Road Branch Library, 3020 SW 75 Street, Gainesville