The marketing department is pleased to announce that the Alachua County Library District will receive six Best of Show awards in the PR Xchange at the 2015 American Library Association annual conference in San Francisco.
ACLD's marketing success comes from team work across departments and graphic designer Scot Sterling 's ability to bring all the pieces together and create these award winning marketing pieces for our Library District:
1) THINK... Spring 2014 Online Newsletter & Program Guide, Calendars of Events / Newsletters Kids category
2) Kids Summer Reading Game Brochure, Reading Programs: Children and Family category
3) Teen Summer Reading Bookmark, Reading Programs: Teen and Young Adult category
4) Adult Summer Reading Brochure, Reading Programs: Adult category
5) Volunteer Luncheon Event Program Booklet, Special Programs, Exhibits and Events category
6) Youth Services Directional and Collection Signage System Redesign, Services and Resources Available / Patron Orientation Materials / Policy Materials category
These awards will be presented June 25-30 during the annual Best of Show at the PR Xchange which includes some of the very best public relations materials produced by libraries in the past year. Entries were evaluated based on content, originality and design by a team of experts in public relations, graphic design, communications, and marketing. In all, 374 entries were submitted from libraries across the country, of which 120 were submitted as electronic entries. More about PR Xchange at http://www.ala.org/llama/awards/prxchange_bestofshow
ALCD had two Best of Show winning entries in 2014 and one in 2013. View all 2014 and 2013 winning entries.
Images of ACLD's six 2015 award winners: