Government Services (eGovernment) are provided at the city, county, and/or state level. eGovernment allows you to access these services and information digitally through the Library District. We support eGovernment by providing:
- Free public access to internet computer workstations.
- eGovernment-only computer workstations located at the Headquarters Library.
- Classes for basic computer skills (see our Events page).
- Re-employment Assistance
- File for Re-employment Assistance
- Claim my weeks
- Government Assistance
- Apply for Food Stamps
- Apply for Medicaid
- Apply for Cash Assistance
- Apply for a free cellphone
- Affordable Care Act
- Get Health Insurance
- Search for jobs
- Vital Records
- Request records of Birth, Death, Marriage, Divorce
Right Service at the Right Time
If you have a need right now, the library can help you find the right service.
Find local and state assistance with:
- Daily Needs
Are you a service provider? Want your non-profit or government service(s) listed? Contact us by email or call 352-334-3940.