Alachua County Library District: a key to building a better community by creating opportunities to participate, connect and discover.
The Alachua County Library District (ACLD) is an independent special taxing district and the sole provider of public library services to approximately 250,000 citizens in Alachua County, with 12 branch locations, two bookmobiles, and multiple deposit collections. ACLD's goal is to provide all community members with free, open and equal access to education, information, and entertainment.
Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports (CAFR)
Notice of Public Meeting
NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING:
Thursday – August 25, 2016, 10:30 AM Alachua County Library District Governing Board, Meeting Room A, Headquarters Library, 401 East University Avenue, Gainesville, FL.
See attachment for details.
- Brady Trust Fund
- Collection Development
- Confidentiality of Patron Records
- Distributing Material, Canvassing, Performing or Speaking on Library Property
- Drug-Free Workplace and Drug Testing
- Exhibit and Display
- Gifts and Donations
- Hurricane Preparation & Response
- Interlibrary Loan
- Internet Access
- Library Bill of Rights
- Library Code of Conduct
- Library Membership in Community and Civic Organizations
- Meeting Room Outdoor Spaces Use
- Patron Accounts
- Personnel Regulations
- Public Programming
- Vehicle Usage