There are a lot of paper snowflake templates available online to choose from. But they are extremely difficult to cut out if your hands aren't as strong or dexterous as others. So I went looking for a snowflake craft that was beautiful and easy to make. Here's what I found.
1. Fold a 8.5 x 11.0 in paper diagonally to create a triangle. Then cut off the excess paper.
2. Draw a line down the center to mark the midway point.
3. Make 5 cuts up to the middle on both sides. But don't cut all the way across.
4. Open up, and, starting from the middle, curl and overlap. I find taping the ends the simplest but you can also staple it together.
5. Flip it over and take the next ends, overlap and tape.
6. Repeat until you reach the last one.
7. You will need to make 6 of these. Once you've completed each piece you can tape or staple the pieces together.
You will need to staple the center.
Then the sides like so-
Until finally you have a complete snowflake.