Get your brushes ready, canvases primed, pencils sharpened, and digital pens charged because the Fall Teen Art Show is right around the corner. The Fall Teen Art Show is for teens ages 12-15, submissions are open from September 17 and go through October 15. Along with the completed Entry Form each artist will need to email a picture/file of their work to Samantha Noll at firstname.lastname@example.org. Emails should include: first and last name of the artist and the title of each piece. Each artist can submit up to three pieces of artwork.
All artists and artwork must follow these guidelines:
- Entrants must be between the ages of 12-15. Each entrant is limited to three (3) pieces of artwork.
- All artwork must be the original work of the entrant.
- Video entries should not run longer than five minutes and should contain captions for the hearing impaired.
- Any videos containing music that belongs to someone else may be muted when/if they are shared on the library’s website or other social media sites.
- All entries must be accompanied by a completed Entry Form (This Entry Form will serve as a liability waiver and as a release, allowing the Library to use and/or display the artist’s work).
- All artwork will be displayed on the library’s website www.aclib.us and on the library’s affiliated social media sites, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Flickr or YouTube for the duration of the show and any extension thereof.
If you have any questions or concerns please email Samantha Noll at email@example.com or call the Youth Services Department of the Headquarters Library at 352-334-3941.
Check out the winners from last year's Fall Teen Art Show in the album below.