Join us for outdoor stories and songs with library staff at Story Time on the Green four days a week across Alachua County, now extended through Nov. 20.
Librarians and library staff will read tales and lead activities perfect for infants through 5-year-olds at library green spaces and parks. Join in songs, fingerplays, and story boards to spark your child's imagination and communication and reading skills.
Parents and families can bring blankets and chairs to spread out. Story Time on the Green will be held at 10 a.m., weather permitting, as follows:
- Veterans Memorial Park playground area, 7400 SW 41st Place, Gainesville, with the Tower Road Branch team
- Smokey Bear Park, 2300 NE 15th St., Gainesville, with the Library Partnership Branch team
- Waldo Branch, 15150 NE US Highway 301, Waldo
- Hitchcock Baseball Park playground, 15120 Main St., Alachua, with the Alachua Branch team
- Park by the fire station, corner of NE Cholokka Boulevard and NE Seventh Ave., Micanopy, with the Micanopy Branch team