Learning Express features nearly 1,000 online tutorials, practice tests, and eBooks to help patrons of all ages. It offers job search and workplace skills improvement, skill building in reading, writing, math, and basic science, career certification and licensure exam prep, college and grad school entrance test prep, GED® test prep, and more.
- Adult Learning Center - This center offers busy adults the resources to improve their basic skills in reading, writing, and math, and prepare for the U.S. citizenship exam.
- Career Center - Are you preparing for a professional exam? Are you curious about a particular occupation or looking to improve your workplace skills? Choose the Career Center and begin your path to a bright future.
- School Center - The resources here can help students in elementary, middle, and high school prepare for important tests, get extra help with assignments, and boost their skills in important subjects.
- College Prep Center - Getting into college is an important step to building a strong future. First, you must do well on your college admission tests and write a personal essay that highlights your special talents. Use this center to get the resources you need to achieve your college preparation goals and get help with ACT, SAT, AP, and TOEFL Tests and more.
- High School Equivalency - Earning a high school equivalency credential can open the door to better income, a more fulfilling job, and a college education. If you are preparing for the GED® test, HiSET® or TASC exams, our practice tests, interactive tutorials, and eBooks will help you reach your goal.
- Job & Career Accelerator - Whether you’re looking to find a new job in your current field or pursue a career in an exciting new industry, Job & Career Accelerator™ has the powerful tools and expert guidance to help you through every step of the process.