Complimentary digital access to The New York Times at NYTimes.com and through the mobile app. With the New York Times, you will find a variety of topics covered with unsurpassed quality and depth through breaking-news articles, blogs, videos, and interactive features. It's one of the country's most distinguished papers of record. Please keep in mind that access with your library card only includes the Mini Crossword puzzle.
From any desktop computer in the library or on your own device using the Library's WiFi network, your access is automatic once you create an account and log in at NYTimes.com.
For remote access (anywhere outside the library), follow these steps to claim your free 24-hour pass.
- Click the link to access the New York Times
- Click "Redeem" (code will be pre-populated)
- Already have a NYTimes.com account? Simply log in with your email and password.
- If you don't have a NYTimes.com account, click the login button to create one.
- A confirmation page will appear advising when your 24-hour pass expires.