This craft is for you if you are into recycling or if you have an abundance of T-shirts that are not being worn.
The project is quick and easy. All you need is a T- shirt and pair a scissors. No really, those are the only two items needed to complete this craft .
Here are the steps:
1. Take the T-shirt and fold it in half the long way. (Sleeve touching sleeve)
2. Cut around the neck of the T-shirt
3. Cut out the arms on the t-shirt. (Start cutting at the armpit area all the way to the shoulder).
4. Now go to the bottom of the T-shirt and cut medium size strips all the way to the end of the shirt.
5. Take a top and a bottom strip. Tie a knot. Keep tying until each strip has been tied.
6. Take the sleeve scraps and cut two strips.
7. Take the strip and tie a bow on both shoulders.
8. Final step. Run your hand through arms of the shirt as you would with any shopping bag.
Yes, you have just made a reusable shopping bag. How cool is that?