Learning how to lead and manage? Join the Level Up Book Club for the first in a series of six skill-building book discussions presented in partnership with the Greater Gainesville Chamber. Certificates will be awarded upon completion. Merrill Lynch FinancialAdvisor Patrick Foran and our Cone Park Branch team facilitate these discussions.
Join us on Thursday, Jan. 21 at noon for a virtual meeting to discuss "Everybody Writes: Your Go-To Guide for Writing Ridiculously Good Content" by Ann Handley. "Everybody Writes" is an entertaining field guide for smarter workers who know that great content is the key to thriving in this digital world.
- Jan. 21 - "Everybody Writes: Your Go-To Guide for Writing Ridiculously Good Content" by Ann Handley
- Feb. 18 - "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People" by Stephen Covey
- March 18 - "Thinking, Fast and Slow" by Daniel Kahneman
- April 22 - "The Four Tendencies: The Indispensable Personality Profiles That Reveal How to Make Your Life Better (and Other People's Lives Better, Too)" - Gretchen Rubin
- May "The Leader's Guide to Unconscious Bias: How To Reframe Bias, Cultivate Connection, and Create High-Performing Teams" by Mark Murphy and Pamela Fuller
- June 17 - "Ten Lessons for a Post Pandemic World" by Fareed Zakaria
- December: "Who Moved My Cheese?" by Spencer Johnson.
- November: "Good to Great" by Jim Collins
- October - "Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less" by Greg McKeown
- September - "Making Work Work" by Shola Richards
- August - "Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones" by James Clear
Registration is required to receive the meeting link and capped at 40 people. Check out a copy of the book from our catalog.