Learning how to lead and manage? Join the Level Up Book Club for skill-building book discussions presented in partnership with the Greater Gainesville Chamber. Merrill Lynch Financial Advisor Patrick Foran and our Cone Park Branch team facilitate these discussions.
Join us on April 22 at noon on Zoom for a virtual meeting to discuss "The Four Tendencies: The Indispensable Personality Profiles That Reveal How to Make Your Life Better (and Other People's Lives Better, Too)" by Gretchen Rubin. Registration is not required.
In this groundbreaking analysis of personality type, best-selling author of "The Happiness Project" Gretchen Rubin reveals the one simple question that will transform what you do at home, at work, and in life. During her multi-book investigation into understanding human nature, Rubin realized that by asking the seemingly dry question "How do I respond to expectations?" we gain explosive self-knowledge.
- May 20 - "The Leader's Guide to Unconscious Bias: How To Reframe Bias, Cultivate Connection, and Create High-Performing Teams" by Mark Murphy and Pamela Fuller
- June 17 - "Ten Lessons for a Post Pandemic World" by Fareed Zakaria
- March: "Thinking, Fast and Slow" by Daniel Kahnerman
- February: "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People" by Stephen Covey
- January: "Everybody Writes: Your Go-To Guide for Writing Ridiculously Good Content" by Ann Handley
- December: "Who Moved My Cheese?" by Spencer Johnson.
- November: "Good to Great" by Jim Collins
- October - "Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less" by Greg McKeown
- September - "Making Work Work" by Shola Richards
- August - "Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones" by James Clear