Tuesday, September 24 is National Voter Registration Day.
Now, let's bust a myth: voter registration records are not used to select jury members in the state of Florida.
So how can you register? Visit your library. Just ask for the form, fill it out using blue or black ink, and return it to staff. We'll send it to the Supervisor of Elections on your behalf.
Not sure if you're registered or if your registration is up-to-date? Visit VoteAlachua's Registration Status page.
Other ways to register:
- Online via RegistertoVoteFlorida.gov
- Pick up a form at locations around Alachua County and mail
- Download, print, and mail the application
Eligibility requirements for Alachua County:
- be 18 years of age (a person may pre-register on or after their 16th birthday)
- be a citizen of the United States
- be a legal resident of Florida
- be a legal resident of Alachua County
More information is available at VoteAlachua.com