Generation Z, or Gen Z for short, are the demographic cohort succeeding Millennials (Generation Y) with their birth years ranging from 1996 to 2015. Who remembers Drake asking Kiki if she loves him, in his hit single “In My Feelings” (2018) that started the whole shiggy dance challenge popular on Instagram and TikTok? How about when Billie Eilish sang about being a “Bad Guy” or Lil Nas X about the “Old Town Road?” All of these and more are available for check out via our catalog.
- Scorpion by Drake (2018)
- Lover by Taylor Swift (2019)
- Thank u, next by Ariana Grande (2019)
- Changes by Justin Bieber (2020)
- When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? By Billie Eilish (2019)
- Now that’s What I Call Music! 71. by Various Artists, including Lil Nas X (2019)
- Heartbreak on a full moon by Chris Brown (2017)