The Alachua County Library District is offering the option of secure online bill payment for those patrons who would like to pay their library bills via computer, rather than paying at the nearest library branch. With the addition of this service, all online patron account access is now via a secure SSL connection, with URLs that begin https://.
Online bill payment is simple! Just follow these step-by-step instructions.
*Please have your library card number, PIN number and credit card information ready before you begin the online bill payment process. Also, there is a $5 minimum on all online bill payments.
If you find the items after bill payment, you may return the items for a refund if the items are a) returned within 90 days of bill payment, b) in good condition, and c) must be accompanied by the bill payment receipt/confirmation page.
1. Log into your account in the online catalog.
2. At the left-hand menu, under My Account, click on your name.
3. The My Account field will show any money you owe. Click on that link. Or, click on the Fines and Fees link.
4. Select which bills you want to pay, and click the Pay Fines Now button.
5. Fill out all the required fields on the Payment page, then click the Next button.
6. Verify all the information entered is correct, and then click the Submit Payment button.
7. Print the confirmation page for your records.