The voter registration and party affiliation change deadline for the 2020 Primary Election is Monday, July 20, 2020.
The ballot for the 2020 Primary Election on August 18 includes the candidates for Sheriff, Alachua County Commission Districts 1, 3 and 5, and Alachua County School Board Districts 2 and 4. For a complete list visit the Supervisor of Elections.
Check My Registration Status with Alachua County Supervisor of Elections
- Find out IF you're registered
- Verify the address on file
- Confirm party affiliation
- Includes Voting Precinct info
- Quick link to update Registration
- If everything looks good, request to Vote by Mail
Register to Vote online
Requires EITHER a Florida Driver's License or Florida Identification Card Number
OR last four digits of your social security number
- Fill out the required information
- Your voter registration form will be mailed
- Sign and date the application
- Use the provided stamped envelope to return the form
Information for Felon Voting Rights
Finally, a friendly reminder that voter rolls are not used to select jurors in Florida.