Looking for a job? Want to change careers?
Maybe you want to check out what other employment opportunities there are.
Come to the Headquarters Library for a community job fair where you can talk directly with potential employers, ask questions, get information, and share your resume.
When: Monday November 6, 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Where: Headquarters Library, 401 E. University Ave., Gainesville FL, 32601
Some organizations attending the fair include:
• Alachua County Board of County Commissioners (County jobs)
• Alachua County Library District
• Alachua County Sheriff's Office
• CareerSource North Central Florida
• City of Gainesville-General
• City of Gainesville-RTS
• David's BBQ and Catering
• Department of Juvenile Justice
• ESS- K-12 substitutes, paraprofessionals and facility support staff
• Florida Department of Corrections
• Gainesville Health and Fitness
• Gainesville Police Department
• LifeSouth Community Blood Center
• Park Meadows Health & Rehab
• Parklands Care Center
• Partnership for Strong Families
• Spherion Staffing Services
For media questions, please contact Brad McClenny at 352-334-3909 or at firstname.lastname@example.org