Artists who are ages 18+ are cordially invited to submit their artwork to our annual Summer Art Show. Submissions for this show typically take place in July and are followed by a reception in August with a guest artist demonstration.
At this time, the Summer Art Show is scheduled to take place virtually until further notice.
Along with a completed 2022 Entry Form, each artist will need to email a picture/file of their work to Cheris Carpenter. Emails should include: first and last name of the artist and the title of each piece. Each artist can submit up to three (3) pieces of artwork.
Submissions will be accepted: July 1 through July 30
If you have any questions or concerns, please email Cheris Carpenter or call the Adult Services Department at 352-334-3940.
- Guidelines for Artists/Artwork
- Entrants must be ages 18+
- Each entrant is limited to three (3) pieces of artwork
- All artwork must be the original work of the entrant
- Artwork must be submitted as a digital photo or digitized drawing
- Please submit artwork as a .jpeg, .png, or .pdf. All artwork submissions must have a resolution of at least 600 dpi and file sizes should be no larger than 20 mb to be accepted for entry
- Artwork should be submitted by email to Cheris Carpenter at email@example.com
- All entries must be accompanied by a completed Entry Form signed by the artist. This form will serve as a release allowing the library to use and/or display the artist's work on the library website, social media pages, and YouTube Channel
- Artwork will be displayed on the library's website and its social media sites, including Facebook, Flickr, and Instagram
- A virtual showing of all submitted artwork will take place to kick off the art show during the first week of August 2022